It is important to us to protect your data that may be collected during your visit to www.fuerstabtei.de You can visit our site at any time without providing any personal information.
Your personal data will only be collected and, if necessary, stored when you contact us voluntarily.
The legal provisions for the protection of your data can be found in the Basic Data Protection Ordinance and in the Federal Data Protection Act.
Responsible body in the sense of the data protection regulations is
Hotel zur Fürstabtei
Proprietor: Eckhard Wemhöner
Phone: +49 (0) 52 21 / 275 50
Fax: +49 (0) 52 21 / 275 515
Below you will find information about what data we collect during your visit to our site and how it is used. If you have any questions, please contact us at checkin(at)fuerstabtei.de.
They also have the right to complain to the competent supervisory authority about any unlawful use of the data. This is:
State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information
PO Box 20 04 44
40102 Düsseldorf, Germany
1. SERVER DATA COLLECTION
When you visit our site, various server statistics are automatically stored, which your browser transmits to our provider's server. Among other things, the name of the accessed website, file, date and time of access, transferred data volume, notification of successful access, browser type and version, the user's operating system, referrer URL (the previously visited page), IP address and the requesting provider are logged.
This data is used for statistical evaluation of visits to our site and cannot be assigned to specific persons. The legal basis for data collection is Art. 6 I f DSGVO. These data are not combined with other data sources. The IP address will be made anonymous after 7 days at the latest. Our legitimate interest in collecting this data is based on the fact that we can use the data to optimise our services for users, for example by preventing access to malicious sites or optimising access via certain browsers, and that the log of the IP address makes it possible to deliver the site to the visitor in the first place.
In principle, you have a right to object to this data collection. This is not considered here as an exception, as otherwise the use of the site would be impossible.
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for the above-mentioned purposes.
2. USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
A. GENERAL INFORMATION
If you have provided us with personal data, we use it to answer your inquiries, to advise and process contracts concluded with you and for technical administration. Your personal data will only be passed on or otherwise transmitted to third parties if this is necessary for the purpose of contract processing, if this is necessary for billing purposes or if you have given your prior consent. You have the right to revoke a given consent with effect for the future at any time, see also paragraph 5 regarding your rights as a person affected.
B. CONTRACT PROCESSING
In the context of contracts concluded with you, we collect and store the personal data transmitted by you for the purpose of contract processing, e.g. also for invoicing.
The data is passed on to banks or transport service providers as part of billing. The accounting data is transferred to the tax office and the tax office within the framework of tax law regulations.
The legal basis for the collection and processing of the data is Art. 6 I (b) DSGVO. The legal basis for the transfer of data to the tax office and tax office is Art. 6 I (c) DSGVO.
This data will be deleted upon expiry of the applicable statutory retention obligations. Insofar as we are not legally obliged to retain data, the data will be deleted when the purpose ceases to apply.
C. CONTACT FORM AND INQUIRY BY E-MAIL
When using our contact form, we collect and store the name and e-mail address for the purpose of answering your inquiry. The specification of the telephone number for a callback is optional.
Send us a contact request by e-mail, we collect and store the e-mail address and the data contained in the e-mail.
The legal basis is Art. 6 I (a) DSGVO, as you consent to the above-mentioned processing of your data when using the form.
The data will be deleted when the purpose of storage has ceased to apply, i.e. after answering your e-mail/contact form enquiry or when the matter connected with the enquiry has been finally clarified.
You have the right to revoke your consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent.
For the right to cancellation and information, see section 5 below regarding your rights as a party concerned.
D. BOOKING REQUESTS
When you send us a booking request via our website, we collect and store your name, address and e-mail address for the purpose of processing your request.
The legal basis for the collection and storage of data within the framework of registration is Art. 6 I (a) and Art. 6 I (b) DSGVO within the framework of contract fulfilment.
The deletion takes place when your booking question has been completed or processed or you revoke your consent to the use of this data without affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent, unless legal retention periods, e.g. for accounting documents, intervene. In these cases, the block replaces the deletion.
You have the right to access and object to your data stored by us at any time, see below. Paragraph 5. on your rights as a person affected.
The legal basis is Art. 6 I (f). Our legitimate interest arises from the fact that we merely facilitate the retrievability of the site for you with the aforementioned cookies, do not collect any tracking data and thus do not interfere with your personal rights and fundamental freedoms.
You can exclude the acceptance of cookies in your web browser. However, this can possibly lead to impairments in functionality. For further information on your rights as a person concerned, see section 5 below.
These cookies are only valid for the duration of your browser session and are deleted when you leave our site.
You have the right to access and object to your data stored by us at any time, see below. Paragraph 5 on your rights as a person affected. You can completely exclude the acceptance of cookies in your web browser. However, this can possibly lead to impairments in functionality.
4. USE OF PLUGINS / GOOGLE MAPS
We use Google Maps for embedding maps. Google LLC in the USA is committed to ensuring adequate data protection in accordance with the American-European Privacy Shield. Further information can be found in Google's detailed data protection declaration.
5. USE OF MATOMO
We use the open source web analytics service Matomo (formerly Piwik), the provider of InnoCraft Ltd, 150 Willis St, 6011 Wellington, New Zealand.
Cookies are stored on your computer for this evaluation. The information collected in this way is stored exclusively on our server. The personal data of users is only stored there. The data will not be passed on to third parties.
Information on data protection from Matomo is available at https://matomo.org/privacy-policy/.
We use Matomo to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. We can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. We are in a position to compile information about the use of the individual components of our website by evaluating the data obtained. This helps us to continuously improve our website and its user-friendliness. For these purposes, it is also in our legitimate interest to process the data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. By anonymizing the IP address, users' interest in protecting their personal data is sufficiently taken into account.
You can prevent the evaluation by deleting existing cookies and preventing the storage of cookies. If you deactivate the storage of cookies, we point out that you may not be able to use this website in its entirety. The prevention of the storage of cookies is possible through the setting in your browser.
We use Matomo with the extension "AnonymizeIP ". This shortens the processing of IP addresses and prevents direct personal contact. The IP address transmitted by your browser using Matomo will not be merged with other data collected by us.
Please note that you must object again if you delete the cookies on your computer. You must also object again if you open the page with another browser.
6. RIGHTS CONCERNED
A, RIGHTS TO INFORMATION
You have the right to free information about your personal data stored by us at any time. You may request the following information. We must provide the information within one month
- the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
- the categories of personal data processed;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been or are still being disclosed;
- the planned duration of the storage of the personal data concerning you or, if specific information on this is not possible, criteria for determining the storage period;
- the existence of a right to have your personal data concerning you corrected or deleted, a right to have processing restricted by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
- any available information on the origin of the data if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling in accordance with Art. 22 para. 1 and 4 DSGVO and - at least in these cases - meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for the data subject. We would like to point out that such automated decision-making does not take place on our part.
- whether the personal data concerning you is transferred to a third country or to an international organisation. In this context, you may request to be informed of the appropriate guarantees in accordance with Art. 46 DSGVO in connection with the transmission.
B, RIGHT TO CORRECTION
You have the right to request us to correct any incorrect personal data relating to you or to complete incomplete personal data without delay.
C, RIGHT TO CANCELLATION, CLAIM TO CANCELLATION
You have the right to have your personal data deleted immediately and we are obliged to delete this data immediately if one of the following reasons applies::
- The personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- You revoke your consent on which the processing was based pursuant to Art. 6 I (a) and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
- In accordance with Art. 21 I DSGVO, you object to the processing of your data, which we collect on the basis of our stated legitimate interests (e.g. Google Analytics), and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for processing, or you object to processing in the context of direct advertising in accordance with Art. 21 II DSGVO.
- We have processed the personal data concerning you unlawfully, for example without your consent or without legitimate interests.
- The deletion of personal data concerning you is necessary in order to fulfil a legal obligation applicable to us under Union law or German law.
- The data was collected in the context of information society services offered to you as a minor in accordance with Art.8 ADSGVO.
If we have published personal data of yours and we are obliged to delete it for one of the aforementioned reasons, we will inform the companies on whose websites the data were published about your request for deletion in an appropriate manner and explain that you as the person concerned have requested us to delete all links to this data and to delete all copies or replications.
The right to cancellation does not exist insofar as the processing is necessary
- to exercise freedom of expression and information;
- to fulfil a legal obligation required for processing under Union law or German law, e.g. within the framework of tax retention obligations, or to perform a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority assigned to us;
- on grounds of public interest in the field of public health in accordance with Art. Art.9 II (h) and (i) and Art.9 III DSGVO;
- for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes pursuant to Art.89 (I) DSGVO, insofar as the right to erasure is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the attainment of the objectives of such processing, or
- for asserting, exercising or defending legal claims, e.g. in court proceedings.
D, RIGHT TO LIMITATION OF DATA PROCESSING
You have the right to request us to restrict processing if one of the following conditions is met:
- If you dispute the accuracy of the personal data for a period of time that enables us to verify the accuracy of the personal data,
- If the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request that the use of the personal data be restricted.
- If we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you do need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- If you have objected to the processing of your personal data, which we collect on the basis of our justified interests (e.g. Google Analytics), as long as it is not yet clear whether our justified reasons outweigh your rights.
- If the processing has been restricted in accordance with the aforementioned reasons, these personal data may only be processed - apart from their storage - with your consent or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person (GmbH, AG etc.) or for reasons of an important public interest of the Union or a Member State.
If you have obtained the restriction on processing, you will be informed by us before the restriction is lifted.
E, OBLIGATION TO REPORT
If you have exercised your right of rectification, deletion or restriction of processing against us, we are obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification or deletion of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You have the right vis-à-vis us to be informed about these recipients.
F, RIGHT TO TRANSFERABILITY
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format. Furthermore, you have the right to transfer this data to another company without obstruction by us, provided that
- the processing is based on a consent pursuant to Art. 6 (I) DSGVO or on a contract pursuant to Art. 6 I (b) DSGVO and
- processing is carried out using automated methods.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to request that the personal data concerning you be transferred directly by us to another company, insofar as this is technically feasible. The freedoms and rights of other persons must not be affected by this.
The right to transferability shall not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority conferred on us.
G, RIGHT OF OBJECTION
You have the right to object at any time, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you, which is carried out on the basis of Article 6 I(e) -required processing on the basis of a task or (f) DSGVO in the public interest - processing demonstrating our legitimate interest, e.g. in online marketing; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
We will no longer process personal data relating to you unless we can prove compelling grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If the personal data concerning you are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of the personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling, insofar as it is associated with such direct marketing.
If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data concerning you will no longer be processed for these purposes.
You have the possibility to exercise your right of objection in connection with the use of Information Society services by means of automated procedures using technical specifications, notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC.
H, RIGHT TO REVOKE THE DATA PROTECTION DECLARATION OF CONSENT
You have the right to revoke your data protection declaration of consent at any time. The revocation of consent shall not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation.
I, CONTACT PERSON FOR RIGHTS CONCERNED
If we do not allow you to exercise your rights directly during processing, please contact us at checkin(at)fuerstabtei.de or by post at the address given in the imprint.